- International Perspectives
Semester 03, 2017
Subject Coordinator : Mariana Rodriguez
Deadline : Draft Week 11
Final Assignment Week 12
Assessment task 3 : ADaptive Challenge Facing my region. nation or community Report (Weight 35%)
1200 word report diagnosing a demanding adaptive challenge facing your region, nation or community that is a consequence of Globalisation.
- Source, select and organise information cohesively according to academic conventions;
- Develop knowledge about theoretical perspectives on Globalisation processes and understanding of the effects upon individuals, communities, and nations to demonstrate understanding of the relationships among these components;
- Explore, analyse and evaluate variations in the role and effect of Globalisation processes upon individuals, communities and nations;
- Investigate and report on the role and influence of social movements across the world with reference to strategies and approaches used to negotiate contemporary issues associated with Globalisation
Note : The information in this subject outline was correct at the time of printing. However, you should check eStudent regularly for any updates to the information contained in this subject outline.
INSEARCH CRICOS provider code: 00859D I UTS CRICOS provider code: 00099F INSEARCH Limited is a controlled entity of the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS), a registered non–self accrediting higher education institution and a pathway provider to UTS.