- Length: 1500 words
- At least 5 reference
The essay will allow you to explore and challenge the concepts presented in the text, readings and lectures. Please use relevant and legitimate references and sources and reference appropriately. This means you DO NOT use Wikipedia, online essay and case study sites, student work from previous years.
Select ONE question
What is the purpose and what are the benefits of the marketing philosophy? How does it differ from past traditional philosophies? Give company examples (with appropriate referencing) to illustrate. Give examples to explain how companies are moving towards societal marketing within the hospitality and tourism sectors.
- Defined what is marketing philosophy?
- Defined what is traditional philosophy?
- Compare to old days
- What has change?
Topic 2: Service Loyalty and Quality
Research suggests that the recovery of dissatisfied customers can lead to even greater customer satisfaction. Use theory sources to explain the importance of keeping customers satisfied and also the need to recover dissatisfied customers.
- Defined what is dissatisfied customer?
- What is customer satisfaction? what is the value?
- How do we satisfied?
- Why customer are satisfied?
- What tools we can us?
- Recovery step?
Topic 4: Marketing Environments, Competition and Analysis
PESTEL analysis encompasses the Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Environmental and Legal external factors which may impact a business. Choose ONE external trend or factor that has impacted accommodation or restaurant facilities in the last 10 years and show examples from companies how they have responded or adapted to this trend.
- Social culture = demographic
- Impact restaurant or accommodation last ten years
- Political, Economic, Social, Technological, Environmental and Legal external only pick one factors after choose defined what is that?
- Example: technology —- > airplane size , increasing seats , such as Boeing 747
Topic 5: International Marketing and Globalisation
The internet and e commerce offers opportunity for global business. Explain the impact of this technology on the hospitality industry using facts and theory sources to indicate future trends.
- (looks ten years from now ) example : self-checking
- How far the hospitality industry come?
- Rest of world?
- What it benefit and disadvantage of internet and e commerce?
Example: human interaction getting less and less